Helping You and Your Family Achieve the American Dream
When one member of the family is undocumented and vulnerable to deportation, a family’s life may be put on hold. The struggle to maintain the family together should not be faced alone. Having a skilled team of attorneys to help navigate and explain the immigration process can put your nerves at ease.
For over 35 years, individuals and families have depended on our team at Brill & Medina, LLP, to help them maintain their family united. Our firm is located in Hempstead, but we have successfully represented clients nationwide and assisted in the reunifications of families from across the globe.
Talk to an experienced lawyer at our firm! Call 516-489-8786 or email us to get in touch with us today.
Get The Help You Need To Protect Your Family’s Future
Every matter begins with a consultation where an experienced attorney will explain all the options available to you to help legalize your status or that of a family member.
We can assist you with family-based immigration issues such as:
- Family-based petitions: when a legal U.S. citizen sponsors a family member to immigrate to the United States.
- Affidavits of support: contracts signed by individuals legally binding them to sponsor an immigrant.
- Waivers and pardons: when the U.S. government presents reasons not to grant you permanent residence in the country, you may have grounds to request forgiveness of these factors.
- Special immigrant juvenile status: this may be granted to a child who has been abandoned or neglected by a parent to be granted permanent immigration status.
- Adjustment of status interviews: these interviews serve as an opportunity for officials to verify information and are a normal part of the immigration process.
- Visa processing at the U.S. Consulate abroad when traveling outside the U.S.
Each of our attorneys have a deep understanding of the immigration process, so they can educate you on your next steps and help you work through this complex procedure. As your advocate, we will advise you honestly so that you have no false illusions about the road ahead. Whatever challenges you face, we will remain by your side to give you the best chance to keep your family together or reunited your family in the event you’ve been separated.
What Are Your Immigration Concerns?
Se habla español.