Compassionate, Welcoming And Caring

Statue of Liberty
  1. Home
  2.  » Blog

Brill & Medina, LLP Legal Blog

How can an attorney help with citizenship?

You do not have to have an attorney to apply for U.S. citizenship. However, there are several ways an attorney can help you successfully navigate the process. You may receive offers of help from many sources, but only attorneys and EOIR-accredited representatives have...