Compassionate, Welcoming And Caring
Statue of Liberty
Rebecca Medina, Esq.
Rebecca Medina is a Partner of Brill & Medina, LLP where she focuses exclusively on immigration-related matters. Ms. Medina is experienced in deportation/removal defense, criminal immigration defense, family-based petitions, and naturalization matters. Ms. Medina has co-authored publications concerning immigration law and drafted a decision which was published on the front page of the New York Law Journal.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Cornell University
- Speaker/Panelist at University and Community Events
- Organized outreach programs for Hispanic communities
- Former Chair of the Immigration Committee
- Association of Deportation Defense Attorneys, Member
- Long Island Hispanic Bar Association, Treasurer
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Puerto Rican Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- New York
- New Jersey