Meet Our Team
Brill & Medina, LLP, was founded by Howard R. Brill, Esq., who has over 35 years of experience representing individuals and corporations in immigration-related matters. Joined by attorneys Marilyn Brill, Rebecca Medina and Erika Castro, our legal team has the knowledge and experience required to handle a variety of immigration problems. Our team serves clients nationwide.
We bring decades of shared legal insight to each case we take, offering compassionate and skilled counsel at an affordable rate. Whether your immigration issue is tied to a personal or commercial matter, we are equipped to advise you of your best options and identify a plan that will help you achieve your goal.
Learn more about our attorneys when you click on their links below:
Learn more about our staff by clicking on these links:
Although our attorneys and staff have diverse experiences and backgrounds, they share one goal: Protecting your interests throughout the immigration process.
We are able to assist you with a variety of immigration needs including but not limited to:
- Removal and deportation hearings: representing you if you face the potential of being removed from the United States for any reason.
- Bond and detention matters: protecting your legal rights if you’ve been taken into custody when you immigration status is in question.
- Asylum interviews: serving as your legal counsel when you meet with a U.S. immigration official to discuss your need for protection.
- Visa issues and interviews: providing guidance when concerns surrounding your request for a U.S. visa arise.
- Family petitions: helping you work through the process of sponsoring family members to receive a green card.
- Work permits and employment visas: guiding you through the process of obtaining work permits and employment visas.
- Appeals both to the Board of Immigration Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Although we have assisted countless clients, we do not forget how critical it is to resolve your legal concerns. The outcome of your case can have a lasting impact not only on you but also on your loved ones. You can count on us to give your legal matter the attention it deserves from day one until your situation is addressed.
Leaders In The Legal Community
Attorney Howard Brill has been selected for inclusion in the New York Super Lawyers list annually since 2019. His credentials include:
- Authoring several newspaper articles regarding immigration law
- Serving as a panelist/moderator on immigration-related topics before the Nassau County, Suffolk County and American Bar Associations
- Serving as the former chair of the Immigration Law Committee of the Nassau County Bar Association
- Being selected as a mediator in immigration matters before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals
Howard has also served as mediator in the state Supreme Court for Nassau County as well as an arbitrator in Nassau County District Court. He has been the recipient of several awards and honors including the President’s Award in the Nassau County Bar Association. Howard has successfully represented foreign nationals in immigration matters throughout the entire United States, resulting in precedent decisions in favor of the foreign national.
All our attorneys remain current on the ever-evolving laws and procedures that affect the immigration system. When your rights and your future depend on the outcome of your case, you need to have an attorney who can guide you through the process efficiently and who can make the law work for you. Each of our attorneys is highly respected and eager to assist you with your immigration concerns.
Begin The Conversation With A Free Consultation
Take the first step toward resolving your immigration matter when you contact our firm. We offer free consultations to all potential clients, so you have nothing to lose by speaking with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer who cares.